Welcome! Following some very informative coffee mornings last term we have a Helping Hands group.
We are a group of friends of the school (some of us are parents, some are grandparents, some of us are members of the parish) and we are all interested in one thing - how to help our children shine.
We always welcome new people enthusiastically and are open to new ideas and suggestions!
There are many ways you can become more involved in the St Monica's family - here are just a few:
- come to have a cuppa and a chat during our Helping Hands group each Tuesday morning from 9am
- come to our Praise and Celebration assemblies which are now at 2.15pm each Friday, stay for a cuppa while you wait to pick up your children
- come into school from 3pm each Friday for a chat with the head
- volunteer to be one of our 'walkers', we need help each Monday and Wednesday afternoon, walking to Maindy Stadium or across the road to the Library
- help us to make our environment nicer by joining our gardening team - an enthusiastic 'Alan Titchmarsh' or 'Charlie Dimmock' or two would be most welcome!