Croeso i Ddosbarth Coch
Our context for learning this term is...
The Enchanted Garden
We will be learning all about plants, animals and nature!
Our value for this half term is Trust and we will be focusing on this during our RE lessons.
Some friendly reminders
- It is important to have a range of different experiences for learning. Part of this learning is done outside, so please bring a suitable coat and shoes!
- Reading books are changed every Thursday. Please sign the Reading Record (Space Book) when reading with your child.
- PE will mostly be on Thursday afternoons, but may change weekly so please make sure to keep your PE kit in school (joggers/leggings, trainers and a spare top with names on)
- Please bring a water bottle to school with your name on. You can top it up with fresh water throughout the day. Squash/Juice may be drunk at lunchtime only.
- Maths homework is mostly set online through Active Learn.
If you have any questions or concerns we are always happy to chat at the end of the day.
Thank you for your continued support. Diolch.
Mr Thomas and Miss Driscoll
Nature Trail by Benjamin Zepheniah
We have been learning this poem and have been keeping to a rhythm. Have a watch!